- **Intex Mariner 4 Boat**:
- The sturdy molecular construction of this plastic makes it extremely resistant to wreck from abrasion, affect and daylight. This particular PVC plastic materials additionally permits extra air stress for larger rigidity whereas sustaining the PVC materials’s pure flexibility.
- The Mariner 4’s SUPER-TOUGH building is made with three separate layers of 26.4 gauge (0.65mm) materials
- two outer layers of heavy-gauge pvc laminated to an internal layer of polyester mesh for further reinforcement. The high quality and design of this materials leads to further energy and excessive sturdiness. This bolstered PVC plastic is far thicker than comparable inflatable boats; the Mariner 400 Boat is constructed to get you there and again!
- Two Boston valve on principal hull chamber for quick-fills and fast-deflations